Use some kind of client (MUSHclient is good) and connect tor
IP: www5.tgchan.org PORT: 5555
to get in the game.
Currently active staff/archons:
Areas open to exploration:
- Phantom Star
- The Pyramid
- Turning Sands
- Quake Dungeon
- Abandoned Mines
- Elemental Plane of Fire
- Birthday Party
- Ersis Dache
- Mt. Vumusa
- Peaceful Prairie
- Jreenglisblifum Crash
- Jreenglisblifum Dwarf
- Jreenglisblifum Meadow
- Jreenglisblifum Mines
- Jreenglisblifum Shore
- Jreenglisblifum Undertemple
- Jreenglisblifum Wilds
- The Grindery
- The Casino
- Ofcol Swamp
- Ofcol Hills
- A whole bunch of areas from vanilla CoffeeMUD
Perhaps you could make something yourself! We are accepting builders.
Races that are playable/implemented:
- Half Elf
- Northern Sergal
- Scellor, all castes
- Southern Sergal
You may also apply to use a non-player race among existing monster races. Demons are currently forbidden however.
There are six stats:
- Strength - Impacts accuracy and aim, may impact damage.
- Intelligence - Item quality judgment, ability to gain greater proficiency in skills and spells.
- Dexterity - Critical attack chance, and the ability to dodge blows with defense.
- Wisdom - Intuition, wit, and the ability to gain more practice/training points per level.
- Constitution - Health, stamina, hit points, and resistance to status changes.
- Charisma - Lowered prices, higher sell rates, and maximum amount of followers.
- Apprentice (Artisan and Gaoler base class, can train into any other class)
There are some custom classes:
- Special Ops
- Engineer (Apprentice base)
Area were open to exploration:
- Los Dongeles
The different areas were connected either by land or by the Realm of Infinite Psyche, which had five rooms. The downstairs was a hub of portals (cracks in reality) that lead to different places which could be viewed with the 'look' command. The upstairs was a lounge, including a respawning torch chest, a leather couch (for
fucking resting your tired limbs), and water cooler of infinite psyche. It was a good meeting and regrouping area for players. You could also buy training sessions and practice points from the shopkeep in the Realm, using quest points gained through completion of quests.
Races that were playable/implemented:
Each had different bonuses and penalties that make them partial to one class or another. Races were added on the whims of the developers.